Thursday, April 29, 2004

I've come to several conclusions.

First, making fun of things that everyone knows are badly written is kind of a waste of time. I'm going to keep doing it because it's fun, I'm just not going to pretend it serves a purpose.

Second, my best writing is autobiographical. I think this is because the stupid, stereotypical pissed off voice I insist on inserting into everything I write makes the most sense when it's something I actually did, because it's just what I was thinking at the time, not just some crap I stuck in hoping you'd be my friend because I'm mean to strangers. Because of this, I'm going to start attending any political event I can and taking notes, and blogging the results.

Third, oddly enough, people who aren't me read this site, yet I haven't seen any e-mails or comments. If you are reading this, you have to e-mail me or comment. I won't ask you again.