Thursday, April 15, 2004

I've been thinking about getting one of these blogs for a long time. The main thing stopping me was a feeling that I wouldn't have enough things to say to justify it, and that I would update once a week or so, and lose interest after about two. So for a long time, I didn't bother getting a blog. Then I remembered this one time that I wrote a letter to some guy on Newsmax. He never responded, probably because he wrote an essay consisting of literally nothing but logical fallacies, and the letter I wrote him used sentences in a coherent way. My point is, newsmax is a practically limitless source of material for me, and now I have a blog.

If you think I'm setting my standards a little low, you're probably right. Let's face it, I can write so many updates that can be summarized as "stop hating middle eastern people and using misleading quotes" before I get tired. You should give me some more difficult sources of material through my e-mail in the links section.

That's it. I suppose I'll start updating regularly tomorrow.

UPDATE:
Looks like Blogger really likes it when the mailto link is the same color as the background. I took it off the links section. This is my mail and if the link turns out the same color as the background I'm not going to take it well.